The Iconic Victoria Falls Safari Lodge should be on your bucket list of places to visit!
Comprising of timber and thatch, The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is built to resemble a vast open-plan tree house, offering expansive views of the spectacular bushveld scenery. 72 En-suite bedrooms feature soft earthy colours and private decks from which to marvel at the magnificent African landscape and beautiful sunsets. Victoria Falls Rainforest is 4 kilometres away whilst town is 3 kilometres away and a complimentary shuttle operates on an hourly basis from 7:45 until 21:45 daily.
ANNUAL ‘PAY 2 STAY 3’ SPECIAL FROM 15 NOV 2019 – 31 JAN 2020 (EXCLUDING 20 DEC 2019 – 06 JAN 2020 INCLUSIVE)
FROM US$ 328 per person sharing in a Lodge Standard Room
WELCOME TO VICTORIA FALLS
Locally known as ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’, translating to the ‘The Smoke That Thunders’, Victoria Falls are deservedly one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Forming a natural border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, fed by the mighty Zambezi River, the Falls are a sight to behold!
The 100m vertical chasm spanning the full one and a half kilometre width of the river, creates the biggest curtain of falling water in the world and one of the most extraordinary displays of nature’s might and magnificence. Despite the beauty of the Falls themselves, this region warrants the reputation as an adventure centre, offering a plethora of adrenaline-inducing activities both in and around the Falls. The best time for viewing the Falls is from July to October when the water levels are high but the mist has subsided, offering clearer views.
The area in which the Vic Falls Safari Lodge is situated is known as a haven for wildlife enthusiasts as the nearby waterhole attracts various species of game throughout the year, making it the ideal getaway for travelers looking for unrivalled comfort within the African bushveld.
3 Nights at The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge with a Tour of the Falls and a Sunset Cruise
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DEAL?
- Return flights to Livingstone
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in a Lodge Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Sunset Cruise*
- Tour of the Falls*
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimated)
- 1 FREE NIGHT
- FREE shuttle bus to town and the Falls (Hourly basis)
- FREE evening shuttle to The Boma
- FREE nature trails & vulture experience (Daily at 13h00)
*Excludes National Park fees
This package is valid for SADC residents only. Please refer to http://www.sadc.int/member-states/ for details on the member states.
** Upgrade to Victoria Falls Safari Club in the Club room for additional US$ 80 per person – Club Benefits included **
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.